Thank you for landing on my page
I am a Photographer and I specialize in Fine Art portraits.
As I live on planet earth I also travel to beautiful places to click nature, macro & wildlife photos
I also conduct 1:1 courses and workshops for photographers and shoot individually and commercially
Do you want to learn how to retouch portraits with quality, naturally and quickly?
Based on my 6 years of photography experience, I have made the retouching video.
This lesson contains 5+ hours of end to end video with information on retouching which I also give on offline training and master classes.
It includes end to end post processing starting from importing an image in camera raw, photoshop, liquify, color grading, local and global dodge and burn, frequency decomposition, color correction, preparing for social media and much more.
Instructions given in the lesson are perfect for portrait shoots with natural and artificial light.
You will learn all the details:
- preparing image in the RAW Converter
- increase space in the frame and eliminate elements you don't need
- effective and delicate application of the filter "Liquify" and working with hair
- natural, fast and high-quality portrait retouching saving the original skin texture
- eliminating small unnecessary colors and color spots
- enhance accents of black and white pattern quickly add volume and contrast like I have on my portraits
- color toning, skin grading and adding/enhancing texture to an image
- save images for printing and publishing on social networks and photo sites...
After watching the lessons, you can contact me for help or any feedback at any time.
Additional material is attached to the lessons (raw-file from tutorial to practice)
Duration and prices:
Video editing using Photoshop - 5 Hours (300 min.)
Price $30 USD
You can send payment via
After payment email me to firstname.lastname@example.org & i'll give you the link for downloading
You will get the above 5 hours video of the cow boy model theme on my end to end retouching process
Below are few of my sample Before and After work from my portfolio and my editing process is same across my portfolio